Saturday 14 September 2013

Charlotte Tilbury Make Up - for International Orders Only

I keep getting asked if I will custom purchase Charlotte Tilbury's new make up line and the answer is, yes I am more than happy too. The only problem I have asked my buyers is that they cover all the paypal, postage and packaging costs and I will be happy to pop down to the post office to post it off to you.

Please wait for to send you a paypal invoice. Once the money has cleared, I will make your order. Don't worry, I will keep you updated every step of the way.

This is how the price of each item is worked out:
Cost of product + CT's shipping fee (£2.95) + Paypal Fee (£1) + P&P international (£7)
....put simple, for any purchase, add on £11

Unfortunately, international shipping in England is getting more and more expensive and to send a big parcel would cost a lot more. I will try to downsize packaging to smaller if needed.

This is a screenshot from Royal Mail for a 300g package:


These are my prices which INCLUDE shipping to the US/International countries for one item

Luxury Eye Palettes - £49
Charlotte's Magic Cream - £81
Colour Chameleon - £30
Full Fat Lashes - £33
Wonderglow - £39.50
Rock n Khol - £30

If you are looking for more than one item, just add on £11 to your whole purchase.

Or....visit the site here:
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/shop-by-product.html

and let me know your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment