Wednesday 20 March 2013

March Birchbox

I won't lie, when I first saw this month's Birchbox, I only wanted to buy it to see if I could get the Beautyblender.

Unfortunately, it was not to be BUT the products I received were still very good.

I received:

  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
  • Laura Geller Inkwell Gel Liner
  • Molton Brown Valbonne Fine Fragrance
  • La Sultane de Saba Body Lotion With Argan
  • Sanctuary Thermal Transformation Face Mask
  •  LINDOR Heart Tin With Chocolate Truffles
  • RMK Cleansing Balm
I have to say, the RMK Cleansing Balm smells incredible. Rose is one of my favourite scents so this product will definietly come in handy.

I also bought one for my mum so hopefully I will be able to update with some reviews soon.

Just to let you know, I have combination/oily skin, my mum has normal/combination skin.

To find out more about Birchbox UK, link here

No comments:

Post a Comment